HORMIGUERO: Relational performances
HORMIGUERO Reads held a series of collective readings in which fragments of different texts were shared. The purpose of these meetings was to generate an approach to the main proposals of the texts and an exchange of ideas about them.
- “Escritura no-creativa” by Kenneth Goldsmith/Publisher: Caja Negra - Read at the Free Software Installation Latin American Festival (FLISol) - National University of Tres de Febrero (UNTREF)
- “Shanzai” by Byung-Chul Han/Publisher: Caja Negra - Read at the MUNTREF Museum of the Immigration
- “¿Qué es la ecosofía?” by Félix Guattari/Publisher: Cactus - Read at the MUNTREF Art and Nature Center
- “Un mundo de hormigas” by Patricia Folgarait and Alejandro Farji-Brener/Publisher: Siglo Veintiuno Editores - Read at José Hernández Folk Art Museum/Museum of Natural Science
- “La fábrica de la infelicidad” by Franco "Bifo" Berardi/Publisher: Traficantes de sueños - Read at Cooperation Cultural Center/MAR Museum
- “Volverse público” by Boris Groys/Publisher: Caja Negra - Read at the MUNTREF Art and Science Center